Sunday, March 16, 2008

Puppy puke part II

Well we did it! We managed a trip without seeing dog food the 2nd time... but the trick was in simply holding Lisi. We went out to meet Trenton and Sarah to get Rayna back home and I took towels and held Lisi in my lap and she looked out the window, sniffed the air, and slept. All on my lap. Now this was no small feat on my part as she's now (I'm guessing here) a 30 lb. + leggy pup. But it was a small price to pay to not hear the 'urping' sound. She actually enjoyed the trip! But now what to do, what to do... I can't hold her when she's 75 lbs and an adult. Or I'd look mighty funny trying to drive down the road. We'll see what the future brings.

Glad to have all three under the same roof again. Rayna had a dandy time away, but seemed very content to go to bed early with her nearly 30 stuffed assortment of things all around her pillow.

Tomorrow is back to kindergarten. I'm hoping for a great story!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... maybe she's growing out of it. You're awfully brave to hold her on your lap when there's danger of puppy puke lurking close by.

    ReplyDelete