Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blog Title

Ok you creative peeps out there. I need help. Especially from those of you that really know us. Or are dutiful blog readers of Debelak Doings. It isn't cutting it anymore. The Debelak Doings. It is bland. Boring. And by the sounds of it, something you'd rather pass by than actually read. I've said in the past I was thinking of quitting the whole blog thing. But you know what? I like it. It is fun. And less in-your-face than other things. I figure if someone wants to read it, they can. And if they think it is dumb, too revealing, or whatever, they simply won't peek into our lives. I love the record it is for our family. I've already gone back a year or so and thought, 'I forgot that!'. I used to keep a diary. But now this is it!

So without further adieu. I need your help. A new title for the blog. I can't come up with anything. You would know that the Chairman and the canine are part-time contributors as well. So...

I have the creative gene of a goat really...

p.s. the winner of the chosen blog title will get... hmmm. Maybe personal satisfaction.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm.....Creative gene of a goat...I'm really not sure that analogy tells me exactly how creative you are. I do like reading your blog though. And no hard feelings on only getting a handshake last weekend - it looked like you had a lot going on. :-) I'll let you know if I come up with an inspired blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do, don't change your tag line. It's my favorite of all and I only noticed it a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with the one you have? Maybe a play on words as in "Debbie Lacks". But I don't know how to pronounce your last name. Maybe the emphasis is on the L rather than the E? Then it could be "The Battle Axe"! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Amy said, I love your tag line too! I'm horrible at coming up with names, look how blah mine is!! (but I'll think on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummm did you have it debelak discourse at one time? Or do we just have the title wrong on our link-- if we've had it wrong apparently that's what we think it should be!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't need to change anything about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duane should win an award for being brief and to the point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always like changes too, funny that I would be thinking about changing my title as well! I wish I had a suggestion for you, but I am blank at this point. I do like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the tag line ya'll are talking about? The quote under the title....this southerner is slow at "getting it" today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm impressed with your increased readership..seems like you've upped it at least by 50% so what are you doing wrong? Maybe that could be it..What Debelak's aren't Doing Wrong! Seems like you usually have a positive spin going on around here so maybe that would fit..actually i agree with everyone else..why change what seems to be working? I know what you mean , though, when you want to switch things up a bit...

    ReplyDelete