Friday, March 26, 2010

A surprise and a smile!



This person outdid herself. The door knocks. No one is there but a nice, brown package. I open it up. It is bursting with thoughtfulness. A photo journal of our time together. Gently used Archies, tea bags, candy, an ABS dvd (no I don't think Martha thinks I have a problem... she just heard me talking or not ), a great dog toy for Lisi, and it is all wrapped up in a beautiful fuchsia towel.

Thank you to the N's from IL!!! It was a pleasure to have ya'all!!!

p.s. Lisi LOVES the new mallard!

4 comments:

  1. That kind of surprise would definitely bring a smile to my face too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were YOUR Archie's and hence...they needed returned..and hence i remembered Lisi liked ducks and one ting let to another. i need to do some ab work after all the cupcakes that were consumed today along with all the good cooking last wk. end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls just have too much fun!

    ReplyDelete