Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A day in the life...

of me.  In utter boredom.  Greetings from Lisi!  Since there have been nicer days lately, the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway has been spending an awful lot of time in flower beds and not tossing me a ball or taking me for leisurely walks.  She's all business - that Big Lady.  Just says on her terms when it is time for a walk.  Then yells at me when I've done something not up to her over-achieving standard.  So I lie around waiting for the next venture.  I have pictures to prove it.
Might as well nap since there's nothing to do right now.

Well I could dig a big hole.  The Big Guy saw it and didn't yell.  He's nicer than Big Lady for sure.

Or I could circle the house over and over and over creating a "cow path" while I look for something to do.

Hmmm.  Maybe I'll drag my dog bed out of the garage.

Or lie under a tree.  Waiting... ever so patiently.

Wait!  Was that a mouse that just scurried underneath?  I might try mouse-hunting for fun.

Okay.  Getting annoyed here.  Are you ready to go already?

Pleeeeease?  Doesn't my soft face move you?

Oh good grief!  She just went inside again.  Wait!!!!  She's lacing up her shoes!  Big Lady!
I love you!

2 comments: