Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Musings

Not much time to muse this Monday.  But I can't possibly let your week go by without musing.  I'm sure some of you rely on it for your weekly dose of boredom amusement.

I find it frustrating when I want to quickly download a couple pictures and it is taking ages of time because some unnamed young people took lots of movies of themselves.

getting started

because I can't resist hydrangeas

things suddenly not going so well
Yes, the MYP colored some eggs.  Then the eggs suddenly turned into 'people' and there was a wedding and twins were born and they were carried around in blanket-lined baskets.  It all was fun and games until brother came in and ate "Alex".  Then the mayhem really started.

Speaking of babies.  Facebook gives you ample opportunity to see lots and lots of babies.  Babies of your friends.  Babies of your friends friends.  Grandchildren.  You name it.  There are some very, very cute little babies out there in Facebook world.  After we were bombarded with babies a few years back, I didn't think I'd ever want to even hold one again.  But I must admit.  A snuggle of some chubby cheeks would sure be sweet.

Any reviews out there on the smartest smart phone out there?  Is the Apple 4S worth the commotion?  Is there a better one that the Apple?  I'm soon to be eligible for something different.  Not sure what would be best.

My mostly nice older brother is going to soon be able to prove once again if he is 'mostly nice'.  Really looking forward to it...  but before that happens, there is MUCH to do.

Have a great week!  I think we will!

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip! We "might" get a glimpse of your uncle tomorrow! Just a quick question that must go "way back"...but what does MYP stand for?? Enjoy your comimg daze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does it say when our phones are smarter than we are? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll answer for her Barb because she rarely answers on the comment feed ( just something I've noticed about her) MYP means "My Young People" aka..her kids.

    Hey, Have a great trip!! Enjoy your time and tell us all about it when you return. I'm sure your pup will be fine? Right? Is she going to that posh puppy hotel again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to the VZ store a month ago about, and they said that the iPhone 5 will be coming out this fall I believe. The iPhone 4S is pretty amazing though!!

    ReplyDelete