Tuesday, April 17, 2012

She's meaner than you think

Well it's my turn again.  I've got some things to share that you might not know about.  Hello!!!  This is Lisi again.  It seems that the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway gives you the impression that she's all about nurturing and love and sweetness.  Um.  No.  I asked one of the smaller ones to document the abuse that goes on in this house since sometimes they fall under her wrath too.  Now I have some evidence to back up my story.

Yesterday, I just got home from being with Debbie.  I go to this place after I see the suitcases come out.  I just know it is happening.  Then one of the small ones get all my kibble in little bags and off I go.  I enjoy it there where I stay, but obviously home is better.  

Debbie worked with my ears while Big Lady was away.  You see they stink and are itchy and I heard the word 'infection' mentioned when Big Lady and Debbie were talking.  So I get home and settle into my bed.  But Big Lady keeps looking at me in a weird way and it makes me nervous.  After school I heard the word 'bath' in a sentence so I started to slink away and pretend to be invisible.  Didn't work.

She grabbed me by the collar and took me to the mud room for a brushing.  

Then as she was hauling me up to the nearest bathroom I went into the 'mercy' position so it would be impossible for her to get at me.  

Didn't work.  That Big Lady is one strong thing when she's determined.

She marches me upstairs to my doom.  Seems weird since normally I would never consider going up those stairs.
  

Notice how Big Lady is grabbing at my head to haul me in to the tub.  She's mean like that.

Just plain awful... and look how sadistic Big Lady is... smiling at a time of distress.

Now do you believe me?  The suffering and anguish I face here sometimes?  

I do think my ears are not as stinky.  At least Big Lady and the others around here aren't shunning me as much.  I just hope they stop itching pretty soon.  Because we all know 'itching ears' isn't something to be desired...

4 comments:

  1. TeeHee Lisi,
    It stinks to be a dog,
    Oh wait, thats what got you in the predicament, get it????
    "tinks to be a DOG"...HAHAHAHA
    Thats the trouble,you just can't be who you are by nature.
    Psst, you are very pretty after a bath!
    Wishing you better days a head!

    Maggie and Tippers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, but you look so pretty now, Lisi, and I'm sure you smell good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisi, you do tell a good story!! Hope you feel better after all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lisi- how often do you bathe??? Tell your Big Lady to find a car wash and plop you in their fancy tub... for a small (or not) fee. ;)
    I sure hope your new clean state will make your family super friendly!!

    ReplyDelete