Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Musings

Well hello Monday!  I love you so.  Today is a bright, spring-like day here in Dairyland.  I intend to go outside and get a bit dirty in the flower beds since there is much I neglected last fall.

Lets see.  We had a very busy weekend.  It started in mid-afternoon on Friday when daughter #2 had a school friend come stay.  That isn't newsworthy in itself.  It was the fact that little 6-year old brother came along because he likes son #1.  "Dad" dropped them off with cups of Starbucks (I'm not kidding).  It honestly all went very well.  When he picked them up Saturday noon he admitted it was the first time 6-year old had slept away from home.  Oh wow.  He did soften the blow by saying, 'we knew it would be good because we know you are a safe family'.  Oh really?  Well... thanks!

Then we turned around twice and this little fella and his parents came to visit for the rest of the weekend.
Lisi being her sweet, gentle self waiting for him to hand over the ball.
Baby love
I saw this recently.  The MYP make tremendous fun of me with texting because I type too much.  Maybe this will help.
Tough tiger Tom would probably be embarrassed by me posting such a picture.  He crawls up on my lap while I'm reading after a big night of hunting outside.  However, maybe it is I that should be embarrassed to post a picture of purple-striped pajama bottoms on a red-striped chair with a dog paw just below.  
Tomorrow is April Fool's Day.  I have a hunch some weird things will be happening in our house.  When you have MYP, it is a splendid day to prank a sibling...

Happy Monday!

1 comment: