Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Musings

Kinda how I'm feeling today.  Yesterday I woke up to a sore throat and tickly nose.  By noon, I started to feel like I was going to fall asleep standing up.  By 4:30 after sleeping 3 1/2 hours I felt like I needed another nap.  By 8:30, I was ready to crawl into bed again.  And I woke up this morning wishing it was bedtime.  It feels a bit like a cold with some achy added in for fun.  By the way,  I can't wait to take a nap.  I think you get the idea.

Not much new otherwise.  We enjoyed going to a bridal shower this past weekend.  Nice to be surrounded with friends and good food and cheer!  Here is daughter #1 creating a bride dress out of toilet paper.  The 'bride' is her cousin's cousin, but it isn't her cousin.  How's that for mind-boggling?
Some of the young ladies present:

Spring is springing forth here!  I have more to plant and waiting (im)patiently for a friend to come till my vegetable garden so I can go forth to sow.  I hope it is good ground.

See out there on the trampoline?  

They are some YP, but not part of the MYP.  You see yesterday when I awoke from my very long nap, my family was gone to g.m.  I looked outside wondering where Lisi was.  There on the trampoline were a couple of neighbor boys sitting on our trampoline with Lisi below.  They were waiting for the MYP to return from g.m.  They come under the veiled reasoning that they want to play with son #1.  However, both of these boys are in daughter #2's class and somehow they usually figure out a way to get her outside to play with them too.  Tee hee.

Well if I want to get anything done today, I better get going.  Hope this isn't my future...

2 comments: