Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been bugged... I mean tagged

By this person http://redthread6.blogspot.com/2009/01/letter-v.html to participate in some silliness. Aren't my frequent blog posts enough? Why wrack my brain! But here goes. I'm to write 10 things I love about that start with the letter 'W'. Gracious. Wouldn't 'T' or even 'R' be easier? Oh well. Here goes nothin'.


1. Wisconsin! Maybe not all the time, but the majority of it. You could take the last week of Dec. and almost the month of January... and then I'd really love it. I'm happy this is where my love was at.

2. Woodhill Way (hey, does that count for 2???). That is the street we lived on for 14 years. To quote one of my kids, 'mom? I only have good memories of our old house'. That's how I feel. I loved our home. And I'm starting to feel it here too.

3. Walking. I just got back from my daily jaunt. Today was nearly ideal. Sunny. Melty. Sun in my face.

4. Woodstoves! It makes the house cozy.

5. Washing machines. Can you imagine the wash board? We complain about laundry duty, but what if we didn't have a machine to help us?

6. Weekends! There is no schedule. We're usually busy with friends or family. And the 5 of us are usually together.

7. Whipped cream. Especially lathered on thick with warm gingerbread.

8. Whole wheat. (another 2). Makes great bread and other stuff.

9. Waves. The sight and sound of them coming into shore. Jumping over high ones in the ocean. And even ones by a friend or stranger!

10. Wow! I'm at number 10. Whoooeee. Wowser. Whing ding! This was easier than I thought. So it should be words. I love them. Typing them. Spelling them. Talking them (as my rotten big brother would say I do too much).

So there you go! I will tag... hmmm. Stacy and Martha.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, you don't WAIT do you? I am very impressed. I realize us SAHM don't have much to do, hence the "bugging";o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!waytogo!why me? cuz you know i'm a sucker for these doncha? good list there dearie.

    ReplyDelete