Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hot Dog!



Hi there!  This is Lisi.  Some people are eating hot dogs to celebrate our country's birthday.  That's not what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about me!

They call these the dog days of summer.  I don't think that's accurate.  It is so hot out there that there is nothing a dog could enjoy.  However, the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway kindly takes me on an early-morning venture.  The nice Big Guy takes me out way past dark because he's so nice.  So at least I get two walks a day even in this oppressive heat.

I'm not into math.  But I heard them saying something about 'triple digits' all week.  I'm not sure what that means, but I do know it is best for me to stay strategically located on the cool kitchen floor next to the vent blowing out a touch of October. 

I don't think cats like it this hot either because that little gold fur face they have here has been spending his time in the basement on an old rug sleeping his life away.

So I'll just keep resting with him and dreaming of winter days like this!

1 comment:

  1. You know Tipper and Maggie like the lake! You could always sneek a swim in...its refreshing! Happy Dog Days.....pant pant

    ReplyDelete