Thursday, April 17, 2008

Avoiding the cleaning





I'll post some pictures as a diversion. My goal is to hit the house top to bottom today. So far the kitchen is done...!

Some pictures:

* Kids playing 'puppy'. Lisi was very confused when she couldn't fit in the crate.

* Rayna at her classroom "Poetry Cafe". The kids read their poems and then we ate doughnuts. How great is that?

Alarm Clock
by Rayna Lin Debelak
Alarm clock, alarm clock,
Too loud, too loud,
You make me jump and shriek,
You make me wake up too early,
I push my covers off,
And pull my clothes on,
And go back to bed.
Yikes! It's school time!
Oops! I missed the bus.
Next time I will remember...
to get dressed and go turn off
the alarm clock and eat and go.

(I find the poem interesting in that she has an alarm clock she never uses...!)

* Ella went too since I had her a bit yesterday. Now she's one spunky monkey!

* Lisi growth update for you dog people out there.

And... it was nice to have a visitor stop by yesterday. You know who you are and we appreciate all you have done. I'll leave it at that.

And it is spring... glorious spring!

2 comments:

  1. Your version of "avoiding the cleaning" is much cuter than mine. ;) I'm supposed to be playing catch up on laundry today. We have mountains. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete