Thursday, April 10, 2008

Normal programming from the Editor

Whooeee! If any of you know my husband, you would hardly believe that he'd actually put a posting on a blog! In fact, he did it after I went to bed last night and you can't imagine my shock and big eyes as I read what he wrote! He was really chuckling this morning over it and my utter disbelief that he actually did that. Quite honestly, I thought it was a 'note from the blogspot chairman' whomever that is... or thought someone hacked into our account.

Anyhoo... I've been "Judy" today. It took me three+ hours and I still have to do the kitchen floor. But the house is CLEAN! A great feeling. And I saved some buckeroos too.

Pouring rain again. They say maybe 2". Can we say... mud?

And today Trevor reminded me that it would have been Lincoln's golden birthday (10 on the 10th). Lisi has filled a gap that he left, but it still isn't the same. I miss the old guy a lot some days. Especially when I call Lisi to 'front' (coming from a far distance and sitting down right before you no matter what you are doing) and she looks over at me like, 'why are you yelling mysterious words to me like that?'. I have lots of training with her yet. The kids wanted a supper theme to go with dogs tonight. I suggested having a bowl of dog biscuits and they all giggled.

Now back to the soap suds...

2 comments:

  1. happy "missing you" birthday , Lincoln...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love picturing you and the kids giggling over the idea of having dog biscuits for dinner. Cute.

    ReplyDelete