Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ok... I'll do it. But this might be the last one!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?---in the kitchen making Mira's lunch
2. Who are you in love with?---my husband and family
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?---Nope.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?---yes, the fleece shirt I wear most mornings over my pj's until I shower
.5. When is the last time you went to the mall?---two weeks ago. But I only go to the mall maybe three times/year!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?---yes
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?---yes, three of them. My husband loves vehicles.
.8. When was the last time you drove out of town?---on Sunday to IL for sp. mtg.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?---no.
10. Are you hot?--- 'Hot' or hot? I'm almost 43, so I'm not 'hot'. And rarely am I hot...
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?---my morning cup o' Joe!
12. What are you wearing right now?---pj's, aforementioned pink fleece shirt, socks, and the crocs I can't live without.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?---I run it through the car wash about once/month (using the cheapest option always which almost irritates D.)
.14. Last food that you ate?---french toast
.15. Where were you last week at this time?---here I think (the days run together for me)
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?---shoes for all the kids
17. When is the last time you ran?---last night playing hide and seek with Lisi (it is really fun with puppies)
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?---the Super Bowl
19. What is your favorite animal?---dogs - no question. I even smile big seeing them leaning out a window in another car
20. Your dream vacation?---Warm, sunny, loved ones, water nearby, and good food
21. Last person's house you were in?---Swenson's in Chicago - a wonderful time
22. Worst injury you've ever had?---a sprained ankle is all...
23. Have you been in love?---Definitely.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?---yes
25. Last play you saw?---Door County - A Room with a View
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?---Oh, this one is very funny. Me? chuckle, snort, tee-hee. Ok... not my looks for sure. Maybe humor?
27. What are your plans for tonight?---managing homework, playing a game, talking to my hubby
28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment?---I don't have facebook.
29. Next trip you are going to take?---Not sure yet!
.30. Ever go to camp?---not 'camp' per se. But I did camp with my family a lot as a child.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?---sometimes
32. What do you want to know about the future?---I don't. I'm living today and thankful for it.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?---no. au naturale!
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?---Yes, mammogram in three weeks and a physical should be set up, but I don't feel like I need one.
35. Where is your best friend/s?---refer to my '100' list. I don't have one except for Duane.
36. How is your best friend?---He's perfect for me
37. Do you have a tan?--no.
38. What are you listening to right now?---the dishwaswer and washer
39. Do you collect anything?-- not now. I decided I don't like 'stuff'
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?---a very loaded question I won't answer
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?---about two or three months ago. Warning only!
42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?---yes (that's a dumb question)
43. What does your last text message say?---from my brother saying someone had married
44. Do you like hot sauce?---not hot hot..medium.
45. Last time you took a shower?---yesterday morning! I'm heading there next
46. Do you need to do laundry?---not really. I did it all yesterday.
47. What is your heritage?---Too many to mention. All American I guess.
48. Are you someone's best friend?---I don't think so...
49. Are you rich?---Very much so. But not with money. And for that, I'm thankful.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?---zzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh wait! I think that's when T. was sleepwalking looking for the bathroom and immediately after that Mira was YELLING in bed that her leg hurt (growing pains I think)

2 comments:

  1. Oh... you know this won't be your last. You love these and you know it! ;) Thanks for being a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i see we have a few things in common afterall my friend!

    ReplyDelete