Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Confetti!

You know that stuff the movers use to pack fragile items? The shredded newspaper... well we have someone here that could work for North American Van Lines. In the last two days I've had the front 1/3 of the garage nearly knee-deep in ripped papers. Fun! Exciting! I'm not bored anymore. After I left Lisi out for 10 minutes this morning while I was urging the kids to get through the morning rush before school, I realized, 'oh no, I left the newspaper box down at her level'. And so I tore outside and there she was looking very guilty. Unfortunately, I started cleaning up before I realized I should take a picture of the bedlam.

But! I learned something. I am not leaving the papers at puppy-dog-eye-level anymore!

Right now I hear her unloading the recycle bin. Lucky for me it is just milk jugs.

2 comments: