Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"The Bus" - part II

She said 'here comes the bus!'. I know what that means. That big, yellow, loud thing is going to roar around the corner and three of my favorite people in the world are going to come down those steps. The big lady that yells at me and loves me didn't put on my green leash, so I just raced down to the corner as fast as my puppy legs could take me. The bus stopped! The door opened. WIDE! Big enough for a puppy! The bus was full of loud, crazy kids that sounded like they wanted to play with me! A very fun golden retriever puppy!!! And so I did what every other little puppy would do. I ran onto the bus! Joy of joys! I finally made it! Kids! Noise! Crumbs! Oh no... the big lady is yelling my name. LISI! LISI! So I did the safest thing possible. I crawled under the bus driver's seat. That way he'd protect me from that big lady that yells at me and loves me. I got waaaaay under, but unfortunately for me my tail was sticking out and so she (can you believe this?) pulled me out by my tail! Ouch. Then she grabbed me by the scruff of my neck (like my dog mom used to do) and hauled me off the bus. Rats. It was fun while it lasted. And you can just bet I'll try to do it again the first chance I get!!!


(From the big lady that yells and loves) This follows up an experience with Lincoln at approximately the very same age. Only that time we had no kids on the school bus and I happened to be completely unclothed when I saw him get on the bus... so at least this time I was better prepared!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for my laugh for the day!!!! That was great! Don't you just love dogs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this is really, really funny. And may I just say I love reading the word "rats". It's just so you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I can just see you scrabling up those steps and hauling the dog off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi .. just decided I'd stop in and say 'hi'.. nothing exciting really .. I need to be in bed, but that's nothing new.. I hope all is well in your worlds...

    ReplyDelete