Move along folks if you don't like these things. For some reason I like to fill them out. I type very fast, so it isn't tooo much time! So go on now. Don't read. (Thoughts from readers) My that Linda sure has time on her hands. I wonder if her house is clean? (it is!). I wonder if the laundry pile is huge? (nope!) Does she cook for her family? (sure! tonight was salmon with a pasta underneath). The next blog will be much more enlightening. You've probably heard these answers already. Yawn. Stretch. zzzzz. (crickets are chirping)
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Of course. Why would I kiss someone in the first place if I didn't intend to again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
If I'm leaving the house I do. Maybe I don't look like it, but I do. Usually it revolves around staying warm though... not 'planning' in a true fashion sense.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Quite pleased with the accomplishments of the day and looking forward to tomorrow!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The light on the answering machine.
7. What was the last dream you remember having?
The kids pulling a horse downstairs at a HUGE house we were staying in.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes. Two little snot-nosed kids at the playground.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
Yes! The 1/2 hour before my dentist appt.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Yes-sirree. Especially if it involves talking about how our kids came to be.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I honestly don't think so.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick. Biting hurts my teeth.
15. Do you like your hair?
I do. Insight here folks. I like my gray. I've always been a dull shade of brown. I look at it as highlights!
16. Do you like yourself?
Mostly. But sometimes I don't like my reactions to things.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes! I thought he was an awesome president. I miss him these days...
18. What are you listening to right now?
The laptop next to me whirring.
19. Are your parents strict?
They were and yet they weren't. We just 'knew' what they wanted from us.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Not now that I'm a mother and wife.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes! Especially with salsa and chips!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Does Arsenio Hall count? I was on his show once (not as a guest silly, as an audience member)
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are?
Um. No. Just my personality!!!
25. What countries have you visited?
Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Great Britain, Jamaica, Bahamas.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Sure. Remember the one calling old ladies asking if their refrigerator is running?
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes! Several times. The last time was with three teeny kids all alone heading to Mpls/St. Paul. One lady on the train told me I was brave. I didn't think so at the time, but now I do.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Depends on what Sarah's chickens are laying that week.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Of course. But I don't use it much.
31. Do you use chapstick?
Yes. But usually it is Carmex.
32. Do you own a gun?
Does a Nerf count?
33. Can you use chopsticks?
34. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Alone until the Chairman gets home late from work. Oh. The kids are here, but sleeping.
35. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think so.
36. Ever been in love?
Silly question. Yes.
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I'd consider the Chairman my best friend. And he'll be back in the mine again making pennies at his desk.
38. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, my mom and mom-in-law both make them quite often!
39. Last time you cried?
I can't remember now.
40. What was the last question you asked?
Did you put your homework away?
41. Favorite time of the year?
42. Do you have any tattoos?
43. Are you sarcastic?
Kinda, sorta. Not in a mean sort I don't think... but sometimes it adds a bit of funny to a situation.
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
45. Ever walked into a wall?
Sure! And it would be hilarious to see on tape.
46. Favorite color?
Turquoise blue (the vibrant one)
47. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. I'm a sister. And I had a mean big brother.
48. Is your hair curly?
Yes, but down under the straight stuff. It is super-de-duper kinky after a shower. Weird, no?
49. What was the last CD you bought?
A Denise B one a few years ago.
50. Do looks matter?
To some degree, yes. I'd like to say no, but that isn't true.
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater.
Tough question. Yes.
52. Is your phone bill sky high?
53. Do you like your life right now?
54. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. That sounds dreadful. I actually sleep with ear plugs in!
55. Can you handle the truth?
56. Do you have good vision?
Well, sorta. But I've got my reading glasses that I'm still to proud to use in public.
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hate is an ugly word. No.
58. How often do you talk on the phone?
A few times/day. Not a ton.
59. The last person you held hands with?
I think it was Mira.
60. What are you wearing?
My wind pants, and jacket (back from walking the dog)
61. What is your favorite animal?
62. Where was your profile picture taken?
In our living room.
63. Can you hula hoop?
64. Do you have a job?
Um. No. Nothing to do. Unemployed. I eat bon-bons all day...
65. What was the most recent thing you bought?
66. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Isn't that a weird one to be the last question???