Saturday, April 4, 2009

More privilege



There's some people you can do this to... and my in-laws are some of them. They were having their special company at lunchtime. I desperately wanted to see some there. So I call and ask, 'can I come?'. I was caught off guard. She responds, 'don't ever ask like this again.' (gasp!). Then...'know you're always welcome to come without asking'. (sweet sigh). And so I went and thoroughly enjoyed it. And the spaghetti! Posting these mainly for AB so that she can see more familiar faces!

And then there's this little plaque thing I found. I love the thought. It is in our mudroom as we walk out the door.

5 comments:

  1. teehee- I came roaring over here as soon as I saw the pix on my feedreader- didn't actually read the post till I got on your site! I guess you know what'll bring me out of the woodwork! I love it!!! :)

    And that spaghetti sounds scrumptios, too! Can about taste it... Have a good good day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I bet L might have even had an extra plate on the counter for you 'cause she knew you would be thinking about their visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it is time for special times up there...we are having special times down here too! I saw that sign about a month ago...I loved it!!! Didn't pay it though...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the plaque! and those ladies are looking very good! nice to see pics from "home".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the picture of your visitors. I was in such a whirlwind the night mine came I forgot to get a picture. :(

    ReplyDelete