* Work guys that assure you they'll 'contain the dust' really don't. Especially on dark woodwork.
* The worst part of cleaning the house is getting the house ready to be cleaned.
* Laundry really piles up after five days with five people.
* All three of our kids are pack rats. Is this normal? One unnamed child keeps actual garbage (wrappers and the like) stuffed into little dixie cups on her nightstand. Why I ask her? She can't say other than she likes them. And why would one of my cookbooks be under the sink in the girls' bathroom? Hmmm. I can't wait to ask them.
* We should maybe start doing our taxes. However, this is the Chairman's job. I've offered through the years but he takes full and serious responsibility. And so I gather the stuff and he does it. It is now April 7... and the 15th isn't too far off!
* I don't like filing, bill-paying, office work. Yuck. You'd think with a background in business I'd gravitate to it... but nope. Nosiree folks. I would rather go do the laundry. Or moreso... cook! Bake! Yum.
* I may be in on another big day of privilege tomorrow! I'm glad someone called to offer a ride.
* I need a good salmon recipe. It is waiting to be devoured tonight.
* Trevor is on book #3 of the Harry Potter series. I tried to read a few lines and don't get the allure...
* The Chairman is very busy these days. So no big spring break trip for us. Any ideas on filling days with three kids??? We'll be taking pj's to visit some family for a couple of the days.
* I better get going. No cleaning fairy is coming today I guess.