Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break is over!

Does that mean it is going to be warm now? I don't think so. It's barely in the 40's and raining. Ick.

* A good break even though we have no glamorous trip to share details about. We kept busy with friends, family, and trips to a museum, library, stores, etc.

* The kids loved their time at their cousin's. Although after going through their clothes when they came home, I see Mira takes after her brother. Yep. No dirty undies after four days. Mira? Why don't you have any dirty underwear? Um. Because I never packed any. (sigh)

* And we loved our time without kids. If only for two days. We ate out twice (!). And walked a lot of times. And made some decisions on the basement stuff. And talked without interruption. I am so thankful that after 14 years I still love time with the Chairman. Ok. Enough mush and gush. (sorry!)

Ok people. Still trying the picture thing out. I tried to download from Picasa but using Blog This I only could do 4 at a time. I ended up sending it four different times and copied/pasted to this original post that really when re-reading it isn't worth beans. Anyway! I've struggled with this way too long tonight. And so I'm off to bed.


Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment