Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bad to the bone...

I've got a reputation to keep.  You see I heard a rumor that
this dog thinks I'm well behaved. Well for starters, I've never met the guy, so he only has heard good things from his Big Lady. She's a nice Big Lady and all. But I don't think she knows the half of it. You see people like to have the quality of remembering the good and forgetting the bad. Maybe that's a good thing if you are a person. But we dogs like to remember things like the smell of rotting rodents, garbage juices, and even a good sniff of someone's business. Gross is good!

I want to clarify something.  I'm Bad to the Bone.  
Even though I passed all my obedience classes with flying colors, I like Big Lady to remember that I'm just your average mutt.  I like a good cat chase.  I like to greet people with more enthusiasm then they care to receive.  I like to take off with my ball when I'm supposed to be retrieving.  I like to jump on mail or UPS trucks.  And I've even been known to rip up little scarecrows and dig mammoth holes to keep my Bad Bone reputation going.  

So Mr. Snowstorm or whatever you are called down south,  don't forget my naughtiness.  And hopefully some day, we can meet and share stories on how we really tested the patience of these Big Ladies of ours.  I'm guessing yours doesn't yell half as loud as mine does.   

3 comments:

  1. hey, big Blizzard here...how do you like your rodents? furry, fat or deboned with some hot sauce? I like the fresh crunchy bone furry kind.

    ps...I'm diggin' your hat...I'd rip it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--and blizzard's comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sunglasses make you look sort of cuddly there, Lisi! ;)

    ReplyDelete