Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday's thoughts...


I'll pen some thoughts this Thursday because that's what (I usually) do.  My weeks are a bit mixed up because two ladies switched their schedule from Wednesday to Thursday nights.  That makes me confused more than usual .

The Chairman called.  He wasn't coming home to eat with us.  So then why do I immediately put the lovely four-course meal back to the fridge/freezer?  It was (MYP request) cheese pizza, mac&cheese (hey!  we're from dairyland!), canned beans, and a medley of grapes, blackberries, and raspberries.  Healthy?  Not really.  But it fed them and tomorrow I have supper ready to roll!

I forgot to mention my Keens on the favorite list.  I must have forgotten since it is winter and not the spring/summer/fall season when I wear them..  They look like this
 and I wear them all the time.


I need to get my Asics on pronto as I made a dreadful mistake yesterday.  I made caramel/pecan sweet rolls and I have eaten four of them since they came out of the oven.  These aren't little delicate things.  They are real big rolls (that will soon be rolls on me) if I keep at it.  Ugh.  But is it worth it?  Yep!

Speaking of food.  I finished my second gig at the concession stand.  The tournament is soon over and I am not scheduled for more time.  I did come to the realization that the big cans of bright yellow nacho cheese sauce are just. plain. gross.  And no, I never licked my thumb when I got it in those little cups.

One of the MYP that I won't identify has been taking some preemptive strikes.  You see the child has been served up far too many black beans and has well, had... you know.  PU.  So to make certain that the classmates of this child doesn't realize it is him/her - shortly after the event, he/she will immediately wonder who had the problem.  That way he/she doesn't get accused.  Is this bad?  Yes.  Is it kinda clever?  Yes.   Should we be serving less beans?  Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment