Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cat got your tongue?

No, it didn't get mine.  That blasted fur ball....

Hello there! This of course is Lisi.  The Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway kept looking my way yesterday.  Once in awhile she'd say "nice kitty" in a soothing way.  I'd get all excited and look around wondering where that nice kitty was.  Well lo and behold, it appeared right after lunch.  I like her and I hate her all at the same time.  Big Lady was quite amused this morning and was taking some pictures.
See?  I'm trying to be nice
Rotten cat... I wonder how to get her out of here

For the life of me, why do people think cats are cute?
She seems dumb to me.  She watches the fish a LOT.  

Sits in doll houses...
And thinks about catching a bird...
I'm not sure how long this cRazYnESs is going to last.  The small people around here are completely smitten with her.  They walk right past me and keep saying "Mila!  Mila!" and "here kitty kitty kitty" like I don't even exist.  Lucky for me, the Big Lady still showers me with attention.  Takes me on walks.  And sneaks extra treats when I'm being sweet to the rotten cat.  I doubt she stays long because the Big Guy yelled this morning about the cat being on a shelf.  He wasn't impressed.  And I try not to be.  But she keeps coming by and rubbing her head against mine.  She meows softly.  And even laid down next to me.  With all my power and will, I'll try to not like her.  But I don't think it is working...  

3 comments:

  1. So much like your Misty and Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful Lisi- this cat business is going to take away from your Bad to the bone image....

    ReplyDelete