Monday, June 9, 2008

Farm Field Trip




We went to the farm! My last kindergarten field trip. This one turned out to be kinda fun! And I came home without a headache. Only three kids in my group. And we got to basically pet everything except the llamas. They're mean I guess! Of course since we're in Wisconsin, we had to milk a cow. But poor 'Belle'! She stood there having to endure all these kids squeeeeezing on her one teat. Once in awhile, she'd lift her back leg like, 'wow, that didn't feel good'. Made me remember my days of nursing! Will post some pictures on our day. Mira just loved it. She inherited my innate love for animals and I could hardly get her (or me for that matter) out of the kitty barn.

1 comment:

  1. What fun. Llamas are mean? I know they "spit" when they get mad... maybe with so much stimulation from all the kids, they wouldn't handle it like patient momma cow.

    ReplyDelete