Monday, June 23, 2008

They WON!!!

Trevor's team won tonight! I'm so sorry I missed it. I was sitting in a hot room with twelve panting dogs learning how to 'front', have the dog go down on command, and not chew (or worse, swallow) underwear on the floor (but Lisi doesn't do that as she has such limited house privileges). Anyhoo, I could have been cheering on my boy! Luckily, there is another game on Thursday that I can be at.

Wait a minute... maybe I'm bad luck and that's why they don't win with me there!!?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Celebrate!!

    Friday night will be great-the more kids the merrier! (or the louder??) We should have quite a group so they will have fun. Actually I was intending to invite you all & it slipped my mind. We're hoping for decent weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Treavor & team! "hi" to all!

    ReplyDelete