Monday, May 10, 2010

My silly mom!

Here she is... in footwear we'd never see her in... for sure. Isn't this picture just cute of her? We had such a great time in Chicago. I'm very blessed with a much older sister, two nieces that are stellar both in their own right, two daughters that are blessings, and a mom that was and is the best. We ate and shopped and visited and walked and talked some more. It was wonderful. Hopefully, the 1st annual girls time together...


This was all capped off by a nice Mother's Day. Is kinda weird to have my birthday so close to Mother's Day. Seems kinda selfish. Lots of fuss over... me. And they did. And again I felt very blessed in a very deep way.

I'd prattle on, but I have company coming! So I must chase a dust bunny away before they come in the door...











2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a great time!! So nice you could all do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's week end it looks like! Glad you had a fantastic time..you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete