Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wonderful


Yes, it's my birthday. And yes, this will be one of those schmaltzy thankful posts. It seems that if nothing else, birthdays are a wonderful time to reflect. On life. On what we do have, not what we don't. I'm thankful for the Chairman. At one point in my life, I didn't know if I'd ever have a soul mate. But he found me. And I found him. At one point in my life, I didn't know if we'd ever have children. Now we have three miracles all in their own right....

Then there's supportive parents. And caring in-laws. And special siblings. And the aunts and uncles... nieces and nephews.... I'm thankful for them. And the talking dog. She makes my days mostly fun.

Then there's the host of friends. Facebook has been an outpouring today. It is beyond nice.

Then there's the One that makes everything I mentioned above possible.

It is wonderful to feel loved. And today... I feel wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Linda! I'm so glad it's been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wonderful,
    Happy, happy, day! Now, HOW old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how it's supposed to be--feeling wonderful on your day! Happy Birthday & hope it's a great year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a very special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it's been great..now go have a great year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cartoon at the top! One day a year (at least!) isn't too much.....

    ReplyDelete