Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Carols

I like a lot of them. And since I love music and singing, I get a great thrill by singing (hopefully with no one in the car) at the top of my lungs to some Christmas song. I think the favorite of mine is 'Oh Holy Night'. But last year, I heard this one called the Christmas Canon by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I really, really like it on a lot of different levels. I'll try to post a link of their video of it... I just heard it in the car coming home from the store and wowser I really can belt it out! :-) Excuse the grainy image.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGrhzCgy_bg

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE their x-mas cd's! I heard them for the first time 5 years ago, and then they came to our area for a live concert. I had bought tickets for John and I, and my parents as well. I enjoyed it, but it was maybe just a little to loud for my parents taste, and because of that I worried about them during the whole concert. Next time it will just be the hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my steering wheel has heard that one as well as the rest of TSO more times then it wants I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was pretty good, but I still prefer their Christmas Eve Sarajevo one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda have you ever got on Pandora.com? You can create you own radio station there. Not the exact songs you want, but the type of songs you want. As in CHRISTMAS SONGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damon has been listening to the TSO CD's in the car too. I heard it in the store today-very pretty.

    ReplyDelete