Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Concert - Take 2!

typical boy trying to be goofy
ok, smile pretty Trevor! (by the way, he picked
out his concert outfit!)
radiant as always...
dad, mom, and rayna-banayna
dad, mom, and 'T' (his nickname) my
arm is sticking out as i'm trying to
push mira out of the picture!

I'll not post the gym pictures where the kids are about 1/4" tall in the picture. Here is a few taken before and then after. Rayna and Trevor both wanted a mom and dad shot with them. So now you get to see us again! Is funny as I just saw this tonight! And by the way, why in the world did I wear hot pink
to the concert? Everyone was in dark reds, evergreen, or even black. Me?
I'm ready for Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! and I think you are better about pictures than me, I've seen more of you on your blog than me, or some others. It is a thought tho, eh? I'm thinking there's also very few pictures of my mom with us kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your comment about the hot pink outfit was hilarious. I was thinking, "wow, she's bright next too the men in her life" and then you comment about it. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well, ethel just took the words out of my mouth... I mean my exact words, so I won't say anything more... (except you look good in that pink)

    ReplyDelete