Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tonight


 
 
 
I was walking into the living room to call the family for our soup and salad supper and this is what I found. Well, not Lisi. She's not permitted on carpet, but I took the picture for Jane's benefit... she liked Lisi's affection for Clifford. Trevor isn't here tonight. He's having an overnight with his good friend Denver. p.s. I didn't mean to have my picture on the top. But Rayna took one of me while I was downloading. So here I am in all my (not so much) glory!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! And I know...the mom is always behind the camera...so it's good to have pictures of us once in a while too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she took a nice picture of you! nice cozy family moments...you'll love these pictures today and years down the road...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cozy and comfortable and wonderful. Love those kinds of nights.

    ReplyDelete