Monday, December 1, 2008

Anti-climatic

I feel better. Like lots better. Like no ibuprofin nearly all day better! I think something has changed for the better! But it is kind of a letdown. I was expecting to 'see' something. To really know the enemy-stone is gone. But I don't really know that. And so I'm happy for feeling better. But leery. Maybe it will rear its ugly facets again tomorrow. Maybe it is just sitting in a spot comfortable for it and for me. Or maybe it left without fanfare. Whatever the case, I'm thankful to be off pain medication. I'm thankful to move about. I'm thankful for an appetite again. And I'm thankful for the Chairman, parents, family, and friends who have been a HUGE help for me throughout this ordeal.

6 comments:

  1. yeah for you!! Hope it is gone forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! Hopefully it will stay gone & you won't be bothered again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I hope. I'm so glad you're feeling better, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! I see you left a note on my blog when I was looking at yours! I hope that you all are doing okay - sure think of you WI folks a lot... Thanks for your address...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!! Hope it's gone for good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to here the stone is not bothering you any more. I did have the satisfaction of seeing mine which was like a beebee with a sharp point. Hopefully yours is gone and you never have one again.

    ReplyDelete