Saturday, December 27, 2008

Festa Italiana

Christmas Day 2008 with 34 Italians... the food? Awesome. Spaghetti with meatballs, ribs, sausages, eggplant, stuffed shells, lasagna, garlic bread, salads, and a very noisy house! The relatives? Well, you can't choose them can you? (tee-hee). The interesting thing is that the longer I'm married into The Chairman's side of the family, the more they feel like my relatives too! The sounds? NOISY. The Italian way I think is that everyone talks and you're lucky if you have a listener. The louder, the better. I used to get pounding headaches. I sometimes almost feel one coming on, and then I just join in and forget I had one. And so, t'was very wonderful in every way.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful. We were about half your size, but our Lebanese cuisine was pretty mouth watering, too.

    ReplyDelete