Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random silliness

A duck walks into a store. He asks the man, 'do you have any grapes?'


The man replies, 'no'.


The duck says, 'do you have any grapes?'


The man says, 'no'.


The duck says, 'do you have grapes?'


The man says, 'no, and if you ask me again, I'm going to nail your feet to the floor'.


The duck asks, 'do you have any nails?'


The man says, 'no'.


'Do you have any grapes?'


(Rayna told me that joke tonight... sorta funny in a weird sort of way)




Some bullets:




* It is snowing (again). Only a few inches tonight.


* I had my annual cookie exchange with some friends. A smaller group, but a yummy assortment and good time with all.


* I just realized the kids are done with school this week for 2008! Anyone up for company of some little people? tee-hee. We'll be somewhat busy over the next few weeks.


* Another baby born to some friends of ours. She's one lucky little girl. Although coming 2 weeks early and being nearly 10 lbs. isn't exactly 'little'. But her name! Minah! How cool is that?


* I put up three pictures and assembled an office chair tonight!


* The Chairman has been working his fingers to the bone the past few days. I feel bad for him, yet he's still his chipper self.


*




No comments:

Post a Comment