Sunday, December 14, 2008

A few quotes...

that made me smile:

* If a week goes by and your man isn't completely confused or terrified by one of your actions, you're not doing your job.
* I bet you don't actually laugh when you say LOL
* You're smart, beautiful, talented, and just plain amazing. It's a good thing you have me to balance you out.
* Start walking behind me. We can start a parade.
* Why yes I do frequently burst out in song.
* It was my understanding that there would be no math.
* My sister has an awesome sister
* Famous last words, 'I'm sure it's just the wind'
* There's random and then there's randumb.
* Anybody notice that studying is student and dying put together?
* People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do know me wish I was.
* I don't have a short attention span, I just... oh look! A kitty!
* Remember yellow snow is not lemon flavored.
* Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is free. You choose.
* What happens when you get scared half to death twice?
* After they make syrofoam, what do they ship it in?
* So a thought crossed your mind? It must have been a long, lonely journey.
* Ever wonder why balogna and lasagna don't rhyme?

Ok... that's enough... for blog posts today too! I promise... I'll scale back this week so you peeps can all go about your business again.

6 comments:

  1. I do believe you just used "peeps" in a post. Awesome. And these quotes? So randumbly cool. Where do you find these things? LOL. Ok. You're right. I didn't really laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- I usually actually lol when I type lol... really... I laugh a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...and this time I DID laugh out loud! I actually often do, I think that's why I'm addicted to blogging.
    It's a good part of my my smiles/amusement/laughter for my days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO LOL!! #1 is going to be my new motto. In fact I think I do my job a little too well in that catagory;o(!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol - I have a strict rule that I don't type it unless I actually did/am, which I did at this post. To answer one of the other ones - you get scared three quarters to death.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish there was some yellow snow around here. lol. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete