Wednesday, November 5, 2008

14 years...

ago I married Mr. Chairman. He has fulfilled every promise to me. He's loved faithfully, he's been a stabilizing force to me and our family, he's been a devoted father, he's been a wonderful provider, and his word is sure. I'm very fortunate that our paths crossed in 1992 on a river in Utah. I'm very fortunate that he saw something in me. I'm very fortunate that we are such a team.

He hasn't surprised me except in one thing. He is HUGELY involved in every decision in decorating our home. In some ways, I need the help. But I had no idea how important this was to him. Very fascinating indeed.

And so... Happy Anniversary to my dear Duane! I hope for many, many more.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm sure he'd say many wonderful things about you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how we just keep learning things about our spouse, huh? Happy Anniversary, you two! Hope your day is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 14th to you guys.

    Your blog posts are very interestin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many more :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 14 years! I can tell you make a great team...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 14th Anniversary -- we're just ahead of you - we were married in May of the same year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, happy anniversary to you, our far away friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Said it on f/b, but it bears repeating: Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete