Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday's mumble

Enjoying puppy Mavrick - her cousin's dog!

relaxing...


kids on the couch!

the brother that is mean but loves me anyway

this morning! Rayna already had headed to the bus stop.

Insurance guys coming to look at the 'damages' from the accident. People involved are being super nice. A good thing...

It snowed! Kinda pretty in a winter sort of way. But I still like June best.
Enjoyed brother and his lovely family. Visits, a cozy fire, a game of Rook, and some pasta. 'Twas nice and we'll see them more later this week! But boys oh boys the boys are bigger! 10 months makes a big difference in kids.

Trevor gets new glasses today! Two new pairs. But today was pajama day at school and so I'll pick them up and take three kids in their pajamas to the glasses place. Will they think I'm a weird mother? Or maybe I should pack a bit of clothes for them to wear so they don't look completly quirky (although they might think they take after their mother!). But!!! This is the same place where the guy wondered if I was Trevor's grandma the last time we were in. I saw him on Saturday but I refrained from spitting on his shoes or anything. Trevor whispered really loudly though, 'Mom! There he is! That guy!'. And 'that guy' was wondering what all the fuss was about.

I'll try to post some pictures of the past couple days...

1 comment:

  1. hehehehe! It's always fun to get a chuckle here! Just take them in the P.J.'s! How often do they get to do something crazy like that?! I always loved it when parents brought their kids into our store with something crazy on that they wanted to wear that day (think Halloween costumes in May)....

    ReplyDelete