Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Laura!!

My niece, Laura Pedigo is now 20. She's far, far away in the land of porches, hillbillies and crooked teeth (KY). Ok, that wasn't nice. I like to tell her that anyway. Lets see... how do I describe Laura?
- tall.
- brilliant blue eyes
- quiet on the outside, and screaming funny inside
- a giver. she thinks of others in a very special way for a young person
- moved far away for some dark-haired guy we hardly know. i heard he was nice.
- a great cook
- super smart. a natural. talented.
- a good and patient cousin to the three kids at this house
- has the ability to sing really high notes
- loves her brother (but tries to fake like she doesn't). sounds familiar to me
- is the 3rd kid after a girl and boy. like me. like my family. i think that's neat!

So, happy birthday dear girl! (I'd post a silly picture, but that computer is laid up right now)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Happy Birthday, Laura. One of our special Granddaughters. We love you. We are looking forward to seeing you Thanksgiving Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Laura! You left your "teens?!" Does that mean you're too grown up for us? Hope not! :) Was very nice to see you last weekend. Have a special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a balmy day twenty years ago I told several today. They looked at me puzzled.. how do you know? My baby was born! Does that mean I'm twenty years older, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Laura! It is nice you can be in the beautiful state of Kentucky! "The sun shines bright on My Old Kentucky Home!"

    ReplyDelete