Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Duane's on the phone and I saw this blog hopping, so here goes!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Never went to prom...
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I'm married to him...
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? champagne
4. What was your FIRST job? Aside from babysitting, I was a dietary aide a nursing home.
5. What was your FIRST car? A '66 Chevy Nova with a HUGE steering wheel and it was shaped like a box.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?I haven't gotten any texts today...
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Duane
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Step (a spinster teacher)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I flew to England
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Lisa - a neighbor girl. And no, no contact.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Boxing with my brother?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I honestly couldn't say! Maybe Hanssen's?
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Trevor
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my sister, Karen's.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Shut off my alarm.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenny Rogers!
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?nope
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico to visit my dear great uncle Clarence.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Speeding in college
20. When was your FIRST detention? 9th grade. I wasn't supposed to have gum. I popped in a big ol' piece of Hubba Bubba bubble gum (does anyone remember that kind?) Thought Mr. Zubke wouldn't notice. He did... I got a WEEK!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin. Moved to SD when I was 6. And here I am again!
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Couldn't say. Maybe my heart never broke? Oh of course it did. But I'm private on some things, ok?
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Lisa Gedker. First year of college. We still exchange holiday cards.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Wow! I've never had one. Am I missing something.

Duane's getting off the phone! Good timing.
p.s. This one was a tad on the boring side I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment