Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Having one of 'those' days...

Went to pay for my missing library book. Which one she asks? What do you mean? There's two out that are overdue. I brought that one back! In fact, I count them off the check-out slip before I put in the slot! She says no you didn't. I'm stumped. She's looking at me and then says, 'go home and look for it'. I do. It isn't here. And neither is the other one. And I count before I put in the drop slot. So!!! Do I pay for two books that I feel like aren't missing within the confines of our property? For aggraviation...!

I have a canker sore that really hurt.

And a mild sprain on some fingers.

And a sore elbow from whopping it on a corner.

And three cracked fingertips due to dry/winter weather that I'll have to live with for the next four months even though I put stuff on nearly hourly.

And I have a ton of groceries to put away. Discovered my fridge in the garage freezes everything so I have some stuff to throw because it shouldn't have been frozen.

And the dishwasher repair man gave the bill of $104 for the 'warranty work'. I still had to pay for labor.

Ok, I'll quit complaining. For all you blog-readers that come for a good snicker, it ain't happenin' today. I'm off to pay bills and fold more laundry and walk the dog in some cool, near-winter air.

Now off to lick my wounds.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having one of those days! It can only get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving :*) from "one of those" No, I really don't come for the snickers, I honestly enjoy your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well It can't all be funny entries.
    Sorry about your fingers.
    I have this seriously, itchy spot on the bottom of my foot.
    Itchy might not sound bad but it's the itchy that makes you want to roll your eyes back in your head kind of itch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out of curiosity, what was wrong with the dishwasher? And please tell me it was a brand I don't care about.... :-)

    ReplyDelete