Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another one...




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.



When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.



You prefer change to come slowly. You need a long transition period when your life changes.



You find love to be the most comforting thing in the world. You feel at peace when you're with your loved ones.



Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.



You are very impatient. You spend more time waiting for something than actually enjoying it.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... we're a lot the same. Only difference is the last one. I thought everyone's must sound pretty much the same until I read Maxine's and hers is nothing like mine. So maybe there's something to it after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lani & I would either clash, or being different, we'd get along well together! lol! I did find this rather fun!
    Yours is similar to mine too. Some of the differences in these are pretty subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took this and was amazed at how accurate it was LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear... Maxine... didn't mean what I said in a bad way. Only just to say that I'm more convinced there's something to these personality test things if the answers vary a little bit since everyone's different. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! I didn't take it in a bad way at all!! Seeing the different ones on the blogs, & taking some of the different quizzes, I'm amazed at the things they show. (and you know the saying, opposites attract! lol!)

    ReplyDelete