Thursday, September 18, 2008

Randomness

Why does coffee that sat in the pot for a bit taste 'old'? I had some leftover from yesterday. It's just coffee grounds and water. How complicated could that be that it would taste bad? Well blech. Old coffee.

Last night I was dizzy. Like really dizzy. Like the room is spinning dizzy. And my belly hurt. I'm not sure the dizziness caused the belly to hurt - or the belly was fighting a virus which in turn was making me dizzy. All I know is 9 hours of sleep slept away the dizziness. Note: I said dizzy, not ditzy!

Part of the girls' bedding came already. We all like it! Now we have to call the painter. Since I have several rooms, I'm going to have it done for me.

The weather for this week's conv. seems to be perfect. Wish we were there too!

I got a training collar for Lisi. I'm scared to use it. But I need to figure out how to make a bit of an impression when she leaves the lot. Is much, much better. But still there are a few times she can't help herself.

Trevor gets an A+ for the morning. Popped up and was completely dressed. Asked to get his breathing treatment out of the way. Didn't complain for breakfast, got on his shoes quickly and smiled as he headed to the bus stop. When I kissed him goodbye I said, 'you're an A+ kind of boy today'. He liked that. Rayna was near a B- (LOTS of complaining on getting out of bed, the clothes, etc.), and Mira... well, lets just say she might be in detention. I call her crabby-pants sometimes. And today she lived up to it. A long week I guess...

And why does this posting list it as being Thursday at 2:18 pm??? It is Friday! Or did time stand still and I don't know it?

3 comments:

  1. hmm.. perhaps fido would behave better if she had a nifty blue and white collar instead? (you do know what UK's colors are, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you got some bonus "extra" hours? hmmm

    ReplyDelete