Monday, September 1, 2008

PU!!!

So I open Trevor's suitcase to take out his dirty clothes and lying there are five very bleached white pairs of undershorts.

Me: Trevor? Come here.
Trevor: What?
Me: Come here I said.
Trevor: (comes over) What?
Me: Why are these all here?
Trevor: What here?
Me: Your underwear. They all are clean!
Trevor: Yeah?
Me: Didn't you change them at all when we went to Malcom?
Trevor: No, I never had time.

You go take a shower right now! And change your underwear!!!

p.s. Lani: I'm still laughing over the big yellow underpants!!!

6 comments:

  1. CP says "did you check the Chairman's suitcase?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my nephew would do when he spent a week at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm still laughing about them, too. The funny thing is I just left them there hanging out in a pile around our stuff cuz I figured whoever flung them there would come back looking for them. I told Craig about it on the way home and he didn't think it was near as funny as I did. I guess you had to be there. Ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably happen because they weren't labeled like his other clothes :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Poor kid, he probably will never be allowed to forget this now that the world knows. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sat beside someone like that on the metro this morning... only problem was, she looks to be about 10 times as old as Trevor. I was afraid the smell might be contagious... yikes

    ReplyDelete