Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Found it!

The girls are sharing a room in our new place. They have the biggest upstairs bedroom which happens to have a full bath right in it. At some point, we thought Mira would have her own room. But right now, they both think it is dandy to be together (that's all they know). So I was worried about decorating the room. Rayna and Mira have very different tastes in decor. So when I was playing around on a website and they BOTH said they liked this bedding...http://www.pbteen.com/gift/thm/thmgrl/thmgrlhrt/index.cfm I just went ahead and broke the piggy bank and ordered it last night. The girls each picked out a different color for sheets (M wanted blue and R wanted the pool). And I even ordered a monogrammed throw pillow for their beds. Fun! They already have their names in white letters to put up on a wall. I'm thinking a limey-green that is in the print for the walls to go with the white woodwork and bed sets. It is shipping out tomorrow already! Happy day!

5 comments:

  1. We've gotten the catalog so it's dog-eared! That stuff is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks just like you/them! Making house Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Yeah, we weren't at the Dells but Sunday and I didn't get to visit with many because I was looking after Chantel. We are looking forward to Menomonee. Jennifer and Travis Oyler (my niece) will be back for that wo we want to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts or the dots? I'm assuming the hearts. Either way, I like. How fun.

    ReplyDelete