Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aren't old pictures great?


This one was given to me by Karleen. Her family came out from the Milwaukee area to SD to visit us shortly after we headed west to call the prairies of SD our new home. I'm guessing based on the picture we had been there a year or less. The older lady on the photo is my Grandma Rowland. The tall fella in the back was a single man in our meeting. Anyway, it is fun for me to look at at least. I remember that Evie pulled my tooth on this trip....

(for some reason it scanned very weirdly... sorry I'm not a techie)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you've got a lot of white space under the pic saved as part of the pic- did you try opening it with a photo-editing program and cropping the white space out? Just a thought. I know when you scan something and then save it, it can turn out like that- you have to manipulate it later.

    ReplyDelete