Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Diagnosis anyone?

Here's the symptoms:

recurring chest achy feelings for the past 4-5 days
some shortness of breath (but I think that is mostly in my head)
burning belly
lots of burpys (sorry if that sounded gross)
tired feelings

So. I'm wondering what it is. I'm usually healthy as a horse (what a saying!). But why am I feeling that yucky feeling all the time.

I don't think it helped when dear Ethel sent off all the heart attack stuff. I'm thinking, 'that's me!!!' I've got heart issues for sure. But reality says that there is no history of it in our family (thank goodness).

Anyhoo. That's the story. Any suggestions would be welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Anyone else feeling that way?

    1. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in the house?

    2. Do you have a tick bite or mosquito bite (old)?

    3. Did you get a flu shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know. I'm guessing you'll make it though! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. perplexing. Probably an annoying virus.

    I don't think viruses last more than a few days though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll need an Upper GI scope done... come on over if you need a 'good' dr to go to.

    ok, kidding on that last part- but you could have some sort of tummy prob- like H. pylori bacteria (even nice people in nice clean countries get it!) or some other upper gi prob...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it better? Last time we thought Craig had the flu, we ended up in the ER, then hospital for surgery. Not to panic you or anything.

    ReplyDelete