Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Because...

I'm trying to wind down before bed. And I saw this while blog hopping tonight. Move on to the next blog people if this isn't interesting. I have no guarantees as I haven't even read the questions yet. Here goes nothing:

What are your initials?
LKD

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Fleece - tops or pants (lazing around home)

Last thing you ate?
supper - Beef tenderloin w/peppers, pasta, corn, fruit salad

Name one thing that scares you:
snakes (I won't answer too heavy tonight)

I say Shotgun, you say:
A baby is coming before it's due

Who was the last person in your bed?
Duane - I was up first today

What were you doing at 7:00 am?
Waking three kids

Last person you hugged?
Rayna

Does anyone you know want to date you?
I think Duane would

When was your last encounter with the police?
When Duane got pulled over a couple months ago. That wasn't me directly though...

Have you ever driven without a license?
Like not having it with you driving? Lots of times when running to the school less than a mile away

The last place you went out to dinner?
Wow... that was too long ago. Can I say Stier's?

Do you like your name?
I accept it. I think I said before that I wanted to be Rebecca or Jennifer. They were more hip in my day. Linda sounds nice now, but as a tween, it felt old.

What time of the day is it?
a touch after 10

Who/What made you angry today​?
Nothing! Really! It was a very good day. And I'm usually not angry.

Baseball or Football?
If Trevor is playing, than baseball. If just watching, football.

Do you want anyone?
dumb question

Do you like birds?
Yep. I feed them. I'd even like an indoor one as a pet but D. says they are way too messy. I think the little chirps would be cheery.

Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving

Do you download music​?
No. I don't know how nor have a reason to do it. Once in a great while I think of some old 80's song that I wonder what the lyrics are and look it up and maybe even (gasp) listen!

Do you care if your socks are dirty​?
For sure. Ick. Wet is worse though...

Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I love stuff having to do with China, but I think some people that have them probably hardly know what they really mean!

What are you doing tonight?
The night is far spent. But I did just put together the new firewood rack tonight!

Do you like to cuddle?
of course

Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night​?​​
Mine

Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, and I never will...

Have you ever gone whitewater rafting?
Yes! Yes! In '88 through the Grand Canyon (thank you again Jane!!!) and also in '92 where I met my dear husband in SE Utah on the Green River

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Icky question. No.

How many pets do you have?
Two - dog and fish.

Have you met a real redneck?
I think so. Do they live in SD?

How is the weather right now?
Rainy

What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the computer

What is your current favorite song?
Couldn't narrow it to one

What was the last movie you watched?
Um. Finding Nemo?

Do you wear contacts?
no. I used to.

Where was the last place you went besides your house​?
the bank

What are you wearing?
Fleece! See earlier question.

What's one thing you've learned this year?
Home isn't a place, it's the people inside the place

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Not there - White Choc. Mocha from Caribou

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes

Have you ever fired a gun:
Yes! I tried to fire a pellet gun. And my brother Keith and I would shoot BB guns. He still denies I was a better shot than him...!

Are you missing someone?
Yes.

Favorite TV show?
none

What do you have an obsession with?
hmmm. Black tea in the afternoon?

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yes. Ready for a funny one? A bus driver in Mpls once told me I was a spitting image of... Brooke Shields!!!

Who would you like to see right now?
Right now? As in NOW? No one. I'm tired.

Ever had a near death experience?
No. thank goodness.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No. I am in love.

Have you ever been caught doing​ something you weren't supposed to?
Who hasn't? One incident was shoplifting at my dad's store - a plastic tooth you could put around your neck and it was full of bubble gum. It was too tempting. And boy was I ever in trouble!

Favorite smell?
Bread in the oven? I'm not sure on that one.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Yes

Our Lady Peace or Nickelback​?
Ok. No clue on this one.

What's something that really bugs you?
People that aren't timely.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
Yeesh.

Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell - if you must choose one.

Next time you will kiss someone?
In a couple minutes

Favorite baseball team?
The Yellow Jackets! (Trevor's team that he got a spot on again for next year!)

Ever call a 1-900 phone number​? Uh, No

Nipple or Nose rings?
Scary.

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep​?​​​​​
I did two days and one night between them back in my Target inventory days.

Last time you went bowling?
A couple years ago with Mira's preschool class

Where is the weirdest place you have slept​?
In a car in the Santa Barbara, CA airport parking lot. I had just left the Target Store at 3:30 am and had a flight out at 6:45. This was years ago when the world was a safer place

Who was your last phone call?
Duane

What does your last received text message say?
I couldn't say. Oh! Jane texting me at the Dells wondering how her dad was doing there. (I rarely get text messages)

What's the closest orange object to you? a pencil (these questions are getting mighty dumb)

3 comments:

  1. because because because a wonderful wizard he was? or what? or who? or where? when? hi..cuz' you're still up?
    Shall I do a diatribe on Elvis right here right now?!
    how was coffee?
    love the kids' school pics by the way..they take them 2x per year here..so i'm waiting to order the Spring ones probably...like I don't have enough pics of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading these things- I think that one you didn't know are bands-but having never been up on the music scene I could be wrong. Cute kid pics-I remember those days trying to keep my hair nice on a long bus ride for pictures at school! Suppose I'll be on the other side of it soon. Noticed your comment on W & C's so nice. -Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds in the house. We have had 2 parakeets and one African Grey Timneh. Messy? Yup, and the parrot was the worst. So messy you hoped no one stopped by w/out calling first. But fun? Hoo, yeah. George (parrot) was a blast! He would imitate my laugh and said various things. (all good)

    ReplyDelete