Friday, October 24, 2008

Short fuse

I just had hopped into my van at the local Walmart (needed one more witch hat) and there's a skinny guy that looks like he smokes too much shooting off a rash of expletives. Lucky for me I had my windows up as I am not into swearing. He couldn't find his vehicle. And he ranted and raved and swore up a storm and said some bad things about everyone including his mother. And finally I saw him wander down to find his truck.

But who in the daisies was he swearing at? Himself? And why are all those nasty, bad words so necessary at the point of frustration.

Super dumb.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you heard alot with your windows up!! lol!! When I can't find my vehicle at Walmart, I just start walking, because I don't want to draw attention to how stupid I feel that I don't remember!! One of my 101 reasons NOT to go to Walmart if I can at all help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Walmart. Love the low prices... don't love the very strange people you see there.
    He was probably in my classroom. :-)
    Even scarier ... he was driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just ask Teagan where the van is. regarding swearing...just be thankful for your brain..and be glad you don't understand it! ( i sort of do and that's not always so wonderful)

    ReplyDelete