Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me again






Three posts in one day. Yes, I've gotten a lot done today. But will post these before I head on to the next project. The rooms are painted! But the stuff isn't on walls yet. I'll move ahead slow on that. Our room - no pictures yet. But the blue is wonderful, fresh, and matches great. The kids' rooms all turned out great. I'm so happy for a good recommendation for a painter! She was timely, neat, nice to have around, and a touch expensive. But hey! You get what you pay for right? So here goes... they'll be decorated more in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Fun colors in your girls room. I really like the artwork in the bath. Doesn't it feel nice to have it all come together? I'm painting my kids rooms again this week... and wishing for some fun professional painter to talk to while I work. Oh, she could do the painting, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way the rooms turned out! Colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete