Thursday, October 16, 2008

continued...

There is no new bamboo tree. I got close to seeing what we might want. But there is something online that is better. So we'll wait on that. So please don't wait with baited breath.

Got a huge canvas via FedEx that will fill up a spot in the great room. Super cool. Is of Italy, but brings in lots of colors. And it is 72" tall! I like it but Chairman Mr. said to wait and put it up once he's back in town. Because he left me! Just for the night. Work 'up north' as they say here in SE Wisconsin. I think it is funny because we are so far down on the south side of the state - no matter where you go, it is 'up north'. Culture!

And I'm sad. The latest is that a very true servant may soon find peace at a very young age. We were privileged for him to be with us at the Dells in September. I'm thankful for the wee visit I had with him. A soft, gentle Spirit in every way.

2 comments:

  1. We are sad about the very same news. I had a good cry about it this afternoon. But I'm happy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole thing was such a shock... it's pretty hard to take in. He was a prince

    ReplyDelete