Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday talk



* Will post the latest grins from school
* It is gray. But almost warm out.
* But it doesn't matter! I have the stove!!!
* I spent more yesterday than Duane toiled to make. I can't do that too much. Got a chair, lamp, and picture ordered. Plus ordered a cord of wood. And bought stuff at Menards (I hope I "Save(ed) Big Money"
* Last night I was frantically trying to figure out what we'd eat since I was spending lots of time with Rayna's homework. Well I threw together a ground beef, pizza sauce, macaroni thing and it went over with a bang! The kids just loved it. Went well with the fresh bread and fruit.
* This area lost another dear one. We have a funeral this coming Sunday. Again, I'm so thankful this is a 'Family' and not just a group.
* I get to meet a friend for coffee today!
* The painter comes tomorrow. I hope to post pictures. I need to get the girls' PB letters for their names up on the wall. I have a lot of stuff to move to get it ready for her.
* We might trick or treat twice this year. Is that ok?
* I better shower.

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts have been with you all in that area, esp with Bonnie and her family. I never got to know them so well- just being with them at the Dells- but the memories are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the kids have sure grown and changed! Mira looks really grown up. I hope we get back there one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the school pictures. Mind sharing a recipe for that pizza casserole thingy you invented? I'm feeling uninspired regarding cooking these days. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete