Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Waiting for Chairman approval

Well it is done. For the 2nd time. I wonder if rooms get smaller with extra coats of paint? The color: "Comforting Green". I hope Mr. Chairman feels the comfort he's looking for. I nearly took a picture to send to work to alleve worries and concerns (like I did yesterday for the hutch). But I'll wait it out. I think he'll like it. A lot. Really. I kinda know the guy and how he ticks. I had fear and trepidation with the blue. Not now. Nope. Natural. Botanical. Comforting. When the bedroom gets put back together, I'll post a picture. But for now, the extra-thick-never-will-give-you-a-bad-night's-sleep mattress is a beast to move. Even me who can put my mind to do anything can't move that honkin' huge thing.

The house is getting slicked up for mtg. tonight. We have new lamps, so people will be able to read without holding their books up sideways to gain extra wattage. Actually no one needed to do that last time, but it'll be nicer now anyhoo.

And it drizzles all day. I managed a walk. Lisi loved it. I was miserable. But I got exercised anyway.

I haven't left the premises for two solid days now. I'm feeling a bit stir-crazy. But the house is clean. No, not one 'ting' yet. It is close. But not the 'ting' you could nearly hear from the old pad. It'll come one day and you can be sure you will be the first to hear about it!

Did I mention canned soup for supper? And leftover bbq pork. Oh. But fresh bread of course. I usually don't slack that much for meals, but tonight is mtg! And I have a floor to wash before they come in.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. did you get the floor washed? ;) We go to Julie's each Weds eve. I love our little group- no one wants to leave afterwards! We're not very many here in the city but close-knit...

    ReplyDelete